DescriptionWhat is Priligy?
It is an excellent medicine for the treatment of premature ejaculation. Priligy UK contains Dapoxetine which is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). Formerly invented as an anti-depressant, the drug has been in the usage to treat premature ejaculation since a few years now. The medication does not cure the condition; however, it helps in keeping the ejaculation process healthier for a few hours so that men can experience sexual bliss.
Men buy Priligy UK because it’s a fast-acting medicine. FDA has approved the drug for the treatment of premature ejaculation, in some cases; doctors ask to buy Priligy UK along with first-line antidepressant medicines to reduce depressive symptoms.
How does Priligy UK work?
Priligy 60 mg UK consists of Dapoxetine – a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). It works by inhibiting serotonin transporter. This leads to increased activity of serotonin which is known to delay the ejaculation. The exact mechanism of action is yet to be known. However, Priligy 60 mg UK drug gets absorbed readily into the bloodstream and gets eliminated at a faster rate, making it a smart choice of drug as it has fast action on the problem.
How to take Priligy UK
You can take Priligy 60 mg UK tablets 30 to 45 minutes prior the intimate session. The medicine is also available in the dosage strength of 30mg. you need to speak with your doctor regarding its dosing pattern. Take the medicine with water. Do not take Priligy 60 mg UK with alcohol or grapefruit juice as this leads to poor performance of the medicine. To ensure you get better results, you need to follow the medical instructions religiously.
How long does Priligy UK take to work?
Men who consume Priligy 60 mg UK takes an average 3.32 minutes to ejaculate. However, this time period varies significantly from one user to another. The reasons behind is that the time taken by the medicine is greatly affected by the rate of metabolism of a person.
How long does it stay in your system?
The medicine takes about 24 hours to get eliminated from your system completely. Again, the time span varies and factors such as biochemistry of a person along with metabolic rate affects its staying time duration.
What are the side effects of Priligy UK drug?
Mild side effects:
- Stomach upset
- Facial flushing
- Dry mouth
Severe side effects:
- Vision problems
- Allergic reactions
- Blurred vision
- Decreased libido
- Abnormal dreams
- Erection problems
What are the contraindications?
- Before you buy Priligy UK, tell your doctor if you have had allergic reactions to the medicine. If yes, you need to seek alternative treatment.
- Priligy Tablets UK needs to be consumed as directed by a doctor. Taking them with alcohol is a strict no-no. This combination leads to dangerously low levels of blood pressure causing a series of severe side effects.
- Women should not take Priligy Tablets UK. Also, children and teenagers are prohibited from using this medicine.
- Elderly patients must buy Priligy UK after consulting with their doctor. Old men are more prone to develop side effects and thus they should take low dosages of the medicines at the beginning of their treatment.
- Priligy Tablets UK may interact with a few medicines. therefore, it’s a good idea to let your doctor if you are taking any medicines before you buy Priligy UK
I spoke to Adam before I ordered Priligy. He just gets me. I feel a sense of comfort whenever I talk to him. Thank you pal for making me feel heard and understood. Thank you for the faster shipping, always. Cheers!