DescriptionWhat are HCG Injections? These are hormonal injections used to treat infertility in women. These injections are used in combination with menotropins for seamless release of eggs to improve ovulation. This process is very important for fertilization which ultimately leads to pregnancy. Post-menopausal women are not advised to buy HCG Injections UK.
HCG Injections UK 2000 is also used in boys prior puberty to encourage easier dropping of testes in to the scrotum. Also, it is used in boys to support natural sexual support. In addition, bodybuilders use these injections to reverse the side effects of anabolic steroids such as infertility and gonad shrinkage. How does HCG Injections UK work?
The action mechanism of HCG for Sale UK is similar to pituitary luteinizing hormone (LH). However, HCG has a small degree of FSH activity. It encourages healthy production of gonadal steroid hormones by stimulating the Leydig cells (interstitial cells) of the ovaries. This ultimately leads to healthy production of progesterone in women, and production of androgens in testes in men.
How to take HCG Injections UK
Before you buy HCG Injections UK, you must know that you need to take assistance of a professional healthcare provider to get the medicine injected. If you wish to do it at home, you should learn it from a medical professional. The injections are available in 2000, 5000, 10000 units. In women, HCG For Sale UK is given after completing menotropins treatment. To know more about the dosing pattern, you must discuss with your doctor. How long does it take to work?
HCG Injections UK takes about 36 hours to relase an egg. This works as an ovulation trigger and thus these are known as “trigger shots”.
How long does it stay in your system?
HCG Injections UK takes about 10 days to completely leave your system. However, it depends on the rate of metabolism and other factors such as biochemistry profile of a consumer, etc.
What are the side effects of HCG Injections UK?
Mild side effects:
- Pain at the site of injection
- Swelling of feet or ankles
- Abdominal pain or pressure
- Painful or swollen breasts in men
- Mental or mood changes
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to the chemical content of the injection.
- Do not buy HCG Injections UK if you specific health conditions such as prostate cancer, heart diseases, kidney issues, liver problems, migraine headaches, asthma, etc.
- Pregnant women should not buy HCG Injections UK. If you get pregnant during the treatment, you need to inform your doctor.
- When HCG For Sale UK is used along with menotropins as an infertility treatment, it increases chances of twins or triplets.
- It is not known whether the chemicals pass into the breast milk. Therefore, breastfeeding females must buy HCG Injections UK after consulting their doctor.
- HCG For Sale UK injection may interact with a product called gonadorelin. If you are using this product, you must inform your doctor about it before the infertility treatment starts.
- HCG For Sale UK may interfere with certain laboratory tests.
James Walker –
Fast shipping. Excellent customer service. I can describe my experience in these two terms. This pharmacy has helped me get HCG injections at better prices as compared to others selling it at higher prices. I think I found my go-to pharmacy. Cheers!