DescriptionWhat is Fosamax?
It is a brand name for Alendronic Acid which is a bisphosphonate class of medication. It is majorly prescribed for the treatment of osteoporosis and Paget's disease. It is given along with calcium and vitamin D supplements. One has to make lifestyle changes such as including daily exercise are must to get positive results sooner. Post-menopausal women are at high risk of developing osteoporosis. The medicine helps in keeping bones strong and reducing the risk of fracture.
Fosamax UK is approved in 1995 in the United States for medical usages. It was the most commonly prescribed medicine in 2020. It needs to be consumed as directed by a doctor.
does it work?
People buy Fosamax UK because of its fast and steady action on osteoporosis and other bone diseases indicated by bone loss. The medicine contains Alendronic Acid UK which is a bisphosphonate. Osteoporosis is a condition affecting the bones causing their thickness to decrease drastically over period of time. People search for Alendronic Acid Supply UK because the medicine is known to prevent bone loss which ultimately leads to increased thickness of bines. The medicine helps bones to get stronger when it is consumed as directed by a doctor.
How to take Fosamax UK
Before you look for Alendronic Acid Supply UK, you need to understand its dosing pattern. Ask your doctor or pharmacist to know how to take the medicine. Take the drug before or after meals. It is a once-a-day dosing medication. Take it with water. Do not take Alendronic Acid UK drug with alcohol or alcoholic beverages as this causes severe side effects.
How long does Fosamax UK take to work?
Alendronic Acid UK takes approximately one month to start working. In about 6 to 12 months you will experience full results with the medicine.
How long does Fosamax UK stay in your system?
The half-life of Alendronic Acid Supply UK is similar to that of bone minerals. It stays in your system for about 10.5 years.
What are the side effects of Fosamax UK?
Mild side effects:
- Stomach pan
- Jaw or ear pain
- Ulcers of esophagus or food pipe
- Allergic reactions
- Worsening of heartburn
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Before you buy Fosamax UK, you must tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to its chemical content.
- People must buy Fosamax UK after telling their doctor about their health issues. If you have health issues such as disorders of esophagus, low calcium levels, kidney or liver disorders, stomach or intestinal disorders, etc.
- Some people may develop serious jawbone issues after stopping Alendronic Acid Supply UK drug. You need to seek immediate medical help if this issue arises.
- Do not buy Fosamax UK for children. This medicine is not recommended to use in children.
- Do not buy Fosamax UK if you are pregnant or willing to get pregnant.
- Inadequate data is available whether the drug gets into the breast milk. Therefore, breastfeeding women should not look for Alendronic Acid Supply UK. They should seek alternative medicines.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines before you take Alendronic Acid UK.
- Herbal supplements, prescription or non-prescription drugs are known to interfere with Alendronic Acid UK causing a series of severe reactions.