What is Benoquin?
It is a topical cream majorly prescribed for the treatment of vitiligo. It is a skin condition characterized by small white patches or spots which have the ability to spread across other body parts. However, vitiligo is not infectious. It does transfer from one patient to another. People buy Benoquin UK
because of its permanent and irreversible skin bleaching effects. Nonetheless of its skin lightning quality, the cream should not be used as a cosmetic product.
Monobenzone cream uses including lightning the skin in vitiligo affected patients who have little remaining pigment, and those who have not responded well to other treatment options for vitiligo.
How does Benoquin UK work?
Chemically, the medicine is known as Monobenzone Cream UK
. It is a depigmentation agent. The medication works by increasing the elimination of skin darkening pigment called melanin. This process leads to lighter skin. One should not buy Benoquin UK for cosmetic purposes.
How to apply Monobenzone cream UK
Before you use the topical cream, you need to wash the affected body part, if it’s a face; you need to clear all makeup and wash it off with a soap-free cleanser. Once the body part is dried, you can apply a required amount of Monobenzone Cream UK on the affected part. Apply it in a thin layer.
How long does Benoquin UK take to work?
The depigmentation process starts within 1 to 4 months. Nonetheless, it takes about 5 to 12 months to show complete depigmentation. Not every user gets the same timeline. Some users may notice the results sooner while some may need to wait a little longer.
What are the side effects of Benoquin UK?
Mild side effects
Severe side effects
- Mild burning
- Skin reddening
- Peeling of the treated skin
- Serious allergic reactions
- Trouble breathing
- Severe dizziness
- Swelling of the face, tongue, eyes
What are the contraindications of Benoquin UK?
- Before you buy Benoquin UK, tell your doctor or pharmacists whether you are allergic to the medicine.
- Discuss your health issues especially skin related issues with your doctor before you set your mind to buy Benoquin UK.
- Use the medicine with great caution during pregnancy.
- Inform your doctor about the medicines especially topical medicines you are using before you start using Monobenzone Cream UK.
- It is unclear whether the medicine passes into the breast milk.
Where can I buy Monobenzone Cream?
You can easily get the vitiligo medicine from your local drug stores. It can also be obtained via online resources. Monobenzone Cream UK
is FDA approved and hence it can be bought with great ease.